Gutter Helmet® by Harry Helmet™, established in 1981, is the largest dealer of the revolutionary Gutter Helmet® gutter protection system. Family-owned and operated, we serve over 100,000 customers in Maryland and eight other states. We’ve built our business on solid practices, excellent customer service and a superior product and are looking for qualified candidates to add to our team as our business continues to grow.
Position Offered: Customer Support Agent
Work from home through our virtual call center
Paid hourly with bonus
Schedule: Shifts we’re hiring for:
- Monday through Friday 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Monday through Friday 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Your responsibilities include answering incoming calls and emails from homeowners, as well as calling homeowners who have requested contact. Your objective is to qualify sales leads and ultimately set in-home appointments with homeowners. Script and training are provided.
We take advantage of virtual call center technology, which enables our agents to work from home. That makes this an outstanding position for a stay-at-home parent, or another individual who needs flexible hours and wishes to work from home.
Compensation is based on a combination of hourly rate plus a bonus for each appointment you set.
- Two years customer service experience with proven sales and service skills, preferably serving consumers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a criminal background check
- On-site inspection of remote workspace
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls efficiently
- Professional phone manner and good, clear speaking voice
- Organized with demonstrated listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member to meet and exceed personal and departmental goals
- Have strong computer and data entry skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, Internet, phone line, etc.
- Ability to enter notations into the computer while talking with customers
- Able to adapt to new technology with ease
- Be able to work a part-time day or evening schedule that may include weekends
- Regular and reliable attendance is critical to be successful in this role
- Must have a quiet working environment available in your home, with the following technical components:
- High speed internet connection (Cable or DSL)
- CPU with 1.2 GHz or higher and 2 GB or more Ram
- Windows 2000 or later
For consideration, please contact us at email@example.com. (no calls please)